102200 KNX / EIB Analog module
Type: GIRA 102200 KNX / EIB Analogue actuator 4-fold
Bus System: KNX (TP)
Degree of protection: IP20
Construction: DIN sheets
- The 4-way REG analog drive with integrated bus clutch converts KNX telegrams (1-byte and 2-byte) into analog output signals.
- These analog output signals allow the actuators in heating, air conditioning and ventilation technology to adapt their output values based on the bus information and to participate in the control processes.
- Voltage outputs with short circuit monitoring.
- The status of the output is indicated by a status LED.
- Output variables can be forced.
- Unnecessary outputs can be switched off.
- 4 outputs are parameterized by software for voltage or current signals.
KNX media: TP1-256
Number of outputs: 4
Rated voltage: AC 24V
- for KNX: Connection and branch terminal
- Power supply: screw terminals
- Outputs: screw terminals
Output current signals:
- 0 to 20 mA: load 500Ω
- 4 to 20 mA: load 500Ω
Output voltage signals:
- 0 to 1 V: load 1 kΩ
- 0 to 10 V: load 1 kΩ
Connection cross section: max 4 mm²
Ambient temperature: -5 to +45 degrees Celsius
Estimated delivery time: 10 - 18 days