212800 KNX Binary input module 12-48 V AC / DC
Type: GIRA 212800 KNX Binary input module 12-48 V AC / DC
Bus System: KNX (TP)
Degree of protection: IP20
Construction: DIN sheets
REG binary inputs for connecting contacts. Contact switching processes (e.g. monitors or buttons) are converted to KNX telegrams. The inputs can be assigned to different functions or blocked independently of each other. Possibility of signal display by means of a yellow status LED.
Input line length: Max 100m
Ambient temperature: -5 to +45 degrees Celsius
Rated voltage: AC / DC 12 to 48V
- for signal "0": -48 to +2 V
- for signal "1": 8 to 48 V
Input current at rated voltage: 2 mA
Rated voltage S0: max DC 27 V
Pulse frequency S0: max 33 Hz
Rated AC frequency: 30 to 60 Hz
Signal duration: min.15 ms
- Voltage: DC 24V SELV
- Current: 4mA max
- for KNX: Connection and branch terminal
- Inputs: screw terminals
Connection cross section: max 4 mm²
- Each input has a number of functions. All channel-oriented functions can be configured separately for each input.
- Active sending of telegrams from inputs can be globally delayed after bus voltage is restored or after ETS programming.
- Configurable delay time and telegram speed limit.
- Free assignment of switching, dimming, blinds, value transmitter and pulse counter functions to the inputs.
- Blocking object for blocking individual inputs (blocking object polarity can be set) for switching, dimming, blinds and value transmitter functions.
- Bus voltage recovery behavior can be configured separately for each input.
- Switching function: two independent switching objects are available for each input (switching commands can be parameterized individually), the command can be set independently for the rising and falling edge (ON, OFF, TOGGLE, no response), independent cyclic transmission of switching objects in depending on the edge or depending on the selectable value of the object.
- Dimming function: Single-surface and double-surface operation, time between dimming and switching and adjustable dimming increment, possible telegram repetition and telegram stop.
- Blind function: The command can be set with a leading edge (no function, UP, DOWN, TOGGLE), parameterizable control concept (Step - Move - Step or Move - Step), it is possible to set the time between short - term and long - term operation (only with Step - Movement - Step), Adjustable slat setting time.
- Value transmitter function: press (key as NO contact, key as NC contact, switch) and value can be parameterized to press, value setting by long key press for value transmitter possible, light scene extension unit with memory function, it is also possible to save scene without invoking it beforehand.
- Pulse counter function: adjustable counting interval, configurable edge (leading edge counting, falling edge counting, rising and falling edge counting), number of required input pulses can be configured, number of required counting pulses for counter change can be configured, each input contains main counter and intermediate meter, main counter and intermediate meter can work separately as ascending or descending counters, start and end values of counters can be specified via parameters or communication object, meter status query via KNX or automatically, behavior after counter expires is possible to parameterize, reset pulse counter via KNX (counter reset).
- The binary input has eight independent inputs to which electrical signals in the voltage range from 12 to 48 V are connected.
- Evaluation of direct current (DC) signals or alternating voltage (AC) signals.
- The binary input provides a separate 24 V DC auxiliary voltage (SELV) for connecting potential-free contacts.
- A status message in the event of an auxiliary voltage error can be sent to the bus
Estimated delivery time: 6 - 10 days